Monday, November 16, 2009

Waiting.

So, here's something a day late and a dollar short. I started this sketch hoping to do a nice little painting for Halloween. Obviously that didn't happen.

Still, she's cute though. Polka dot panties.

Not a lot of time to draw lately. Too busy with work. However, on my breaks I've been keeping my coworkers wildly entertained with sketches. Here's a few from last Tuesday I did while we all sat around waiting for a "Team Meeting" to begin.


That little sketch of my at the bottom, was something I did to demonstrate how if you can draw a square, then you can draw my face. I think I'll do a demo based on that.


Last week I also visited the Old Town Aquarium with a friend of mine and we had a great time looking at all the fish. Well, I had a great time looking at them. He just went in there so he could have his parking validated.

Oh, how I love fish and oh, how I love to be in love.

It's not unrequited.


No comments:

Post a Comment