Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feels like October.

The other day, I walked outside and realized that Summer had came and gone. Almost overnight. Like none of us would notice. I barely even got to see her! Oh well, now that she's gone, I'll probably stay in more nights and draw more things and update more often.



So, Summer is gone.

On another note, I've really been enjoying drawing female profiles lately. There's a unique sort of challenge about it.


Also, critters. Nothing's quite as fun as drawing critters...

My favorite animal of all time: The Cone Dog!

And finally here's a peek at what my next painting will be. After I finally get around to finishing my latest space chick.


Hmmm, Scuba Chick...very similar to Space Chick...I should branch out more...



No comments:

Post a Comment